1. Combine whole wheat flour, pepper and one-halp teaspoon Cavender's Greek Seasoning on a large plate.
2. Place chicken breasts, one at a time, between sheets of plastic wrap. With a mallet, pound chicken breasts to an even thickness. Rinse with cold water and pat thoroughly dry. Dredge chicken breasts with whole wheat flour mixture.
3. In 12-inch, non-stick skillet, heat olive oil until rippling. Add chicken breasts and saute until lightly browned, about two minutes. Turn and cook until done, about four minutes. Remove from pan.
4. Add butter to pan. When foam subsides , stir in chopped shallots. Reduce heat slightly and saute one or two minutes, or until softened.
5. Combine chicken broth, remaining one-half teaspoon Cavender's Greek Seasoning, cornstarch and lemon jice. Cook over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbling. Return chicken to pan; heat through. Taste sauce, adding more lemon juice, if desired. To serve, cut chicken each breast into several diagonal slices over linguine, angel hair pasta or rice.